A really useful piece of marketing material is a brochure. A brochure will give a snapshot of your company and provides potential clients and customers with something tactile in a digital world. Customers will usually take a brochure away with them so it needs to act as a ‘salesman’ for you and needs to provide relevant information quickly and concisely.
A brochure can be used to introduce your company to potential prospects and can explain your products and/or services in more detail.
For a simple and inexpensive brochure you could choose a standard A4 tri-fold on standard paper stock but, if you’re looking to make an impression, then rather choose a professionally designed and commercially printed brochure.
As a general rule, the more expensive your service, the more expensive your company marketing materials should be.
Here are some of the items that you may wish to include in your brochure:
- An attractive and attention-getting cover design that may include your logo and a high-resolution image
- Your tag line or unique positioning statement that states your competitive advantage
- A description of the services you offer
- Details about your professional speciality or target market
- A list of the benefits and, where possible, results of using your services
- A brief biography of you and/or your company
- A few short testimonials or endorsements
- A few images of your work
- Your contact details including address, phone numbers, email, website and relevant Social Media profiles
There is a limited amount of space on a brochure so, rather than giving the full picture of what you do, your brochure should rather be a snapshot of who you are, what you do and why someone would want to deal with you.
You may need to get multiple brochures to create awareness about the specific things that you do, for example, the n-Gon Group has a brochure which gives a brief description of all its facets – Savant Creative, Sanyati Print, Garb, Archimedes and Align Publishing – and then each facet has its own brochure which explains each facet in more detail.
At Sanyati Print we have an experienced team of designers who would be more than happy to help you with all your marketing materials, including brochures. Give us a call on (07) 578 6838 to find out more or use our enquiry form for a quote.